Explore > The Old Swan Hotel
Steeped in over 200 years of history, the Old Swan is where Agatha Christie appeared after disappearing without a trace.
Maintaning its tradition as a haven for crime writers, it now hosts the annual Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival - a must visit for all lovers of crime fiction.
- 24 Harrogate - Pateley Bridge
- 70 Harrogate - Wetherby - Leeds
- 1A Harrogate, Knaresborough, St James Retail Park & Aspin
- 1B Harrogate - Knaresborough & Eastfield
- 1C Harrogate - Knaresborough & Carmires
- 2A Harrogate - Dene Park & Bilton circular
- 2B Harrogate - Bilton & New Park circular
- 3 Harrogate - Jennyfield
- 36 Leeds - Harrogate - Ripon
- 71 Harrogate - Wetherby - Leeds
- The Old Swan, Swan Road, Harrogate, HG1 2SR
- 08446 932964