From the 29 May 2016, the first journeys in the morning in both directions Mon - Fri will leave 10 mins earlier so you can connect with the 36
24 Harrogate - Pateley Bridge
via Killinghall, Hampsthwaite, Birstwith, Darley, Dacre, Summerbridge and Wilsill
Service 24 Timetable:
Download 24 timetable (PDF, 129 Kb)
Download the new 24 timetable (valid from 29/05/2016)
Purchase tickets for the 24 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Traveline
Downloads for route 24:
Places to Visit on the 24:
The 24 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Royal Pump Room Museum
- Valley Gardens
- Harrogate Theatre
Historic theatre building with a varied...
- Nidderdale Way
Scenic marked walk through the Area...
- Harrogate Flower Show
Major twice yearly show for gardening...
- The Old Swan Hotel
One of Harrogate's most famous hotels,...
- Nidderdale Llama Trekking
- Brimham Rocks
Massive and magnificent rock formations...
- Harrogate International Festivals
The Harrogate International Festival...
Other Harrogate Connect routes:
- Summary of all Route 1 buses between Harrogate & Knaresborough bus stations
- 1A: Harrogate, Knaresborough, St James Retail Park, Aspin & Boroughbridge
- 1B: Harrogate - Knaresborough & Eastfield
- 1C: Harrogate - Knaresborough & Carmires
- 2A: Harrogate - Dene Park & Bilton circular
- 2B: Harrogate - Bilton & New Park circular
- 3: Harrogate - Jennyfield
- 6: Harrogate - Pannal Ash
- X6: Harrogate - Beckwith Knowle Business Park
- 24: Harrogate - Pateley Bridge
- 56: Harrogate - Knaresborough - Ripon
- 57: Harrogate - Knaresborough - Roecliffe
- 762: Harrogate - Otley - Ilkley - Keighley
- 770: Harrogate - Wetherby - Leeds
- 771: Harrogate - Wetherby - Leeds
- Rossett School services
- St Aidan's & St John Fisher School services